[Kde-bindings] kimono compile break in trunk

Sebastian Sauer mail at dipe.org
Sun Aug 3 15:50:58 UTC 2008

Arno Rehn wrote:

> On Sunday 03 August 2008 03:38:14 Sebastian Sauer wrote:
>> /home/kde4/svn/_src/KDE/kdebindings/csharp/kimono/kde/KFilterDev.cs(72,33):
>> error CS0115: `Kimono.KFilterDev.ReadData(string, long)' is marked as an
>> override but no suitable method found to override
>>
>> [ 96%] Building CXX object
>> smoke/nepomuk/CMakeFiles/smokenepomuk.dir/smokedata.o
>> [ 96%] Building CXX object
>> [ smoke/nepomuk/CMakeFiles/smokenepomuk.dir/x_1.o
>> Compilation failed: 1 error(s), 0 warnings
>> make[2]: *** [lib/kde-dotnet.dll] Error 1
>> make[1]: *** [csharp/kimono/CMakeFiles/kde-dotnet.dir/all] Error 2
>> make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
>> Linking CXX shared library ../../lib/libsmokenepomuk.so
>> [ 96%] Built target smokenepomuk
>> make: *** [all] Error 2

> Are you sure that you have the latest revision?

y, svn info says it's from this morning + no local changes + it's a fresh
account without any builds/kde things done before.

> For me the method says
> protected override long ReadData(Pointer<sbyte> data, long maxlen)
> So it's with a Pointer<sbyte> instead of a string.

hmmm... y, same here and it works fine on my other systems.
Quit funny; after disabling csharp, compiling+install all the other parts of
bindings and then retry it worked fine :-/
I'll try to reproduce + catch more details within next days.