[Kde-bindings] branches/work/kdebindings-smoke2

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Mon Apr 28 10:56:40 UTC 2008

On Saturday 26 April 2008 14:46:45 Arno Rehn wrote:
> Am Mittwoch 23 April 2008 21:25:01 schrieb Richard Dale:
> > On Wednesday 23 April 2008 19:05:39 Arno Rehn wrote:
> > > * Fixed enum-checking for types.
> > > * Fixed resolving classnames.
> > > * Backported changes from trunk.
> > > * The Soprano dbpedia example works now with modular smoke.
> >
> > I think we really should get this in the trunk ASAP now, otherwise you're
> > spending your time just keeping the two branches in line. I'll try and
> > have a look at it this evening and write up any comments, then maybe we
> > can start doing something tomorrow.
>
> Well, have you gotten round to taking a look at this?
> Hard feature freeze is May 19th, that's only three weeks left and I would
> like to have the other stuff on the todo list implemented as well.
Yes, I'm sorry I got distracted working on the rbkconfig_compiler4 tool and it
took longer than I expected. So when I commit those changes I'll port them to
the modular smoke branch, and if I'm happy it all works, we can promote the
modular smoke to the trunk. I hope to be able to do that today or tomorrow.