[Kde-bindings] Fwd: Announce: QtAda 0.2.0

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Fri Sep 28 18:16:22 UTC 2007

Hello,

In case you don't read qt-interest

----- Forwarded message from vgodunko at rostel.ru -----
     Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 21:02:42 +0400
     From: Vadim Godunko <vgodunko at rostel.ru>
  Subject: Announce: QtAda 0.2.0
       To: qt-interest at trolltech.com

We are pleased to announce new release of QtAda 0.2.0. This is major
feature release. It includes:

- support for MS Windows/MinGW (binary packages will be available soon)

- bindings to QAbstractPrintDialog, QAbstractProxyModel, QColor,
QDockWidget, QKeySequence, QListWidget, QMessageBox, QPrintDialog,
QSyntaxHighlighter, QTabBar, QTabWidget, QTextEdit and QTextFrame classes

- extended support for QPolygonF, QPainterPath, QPainter, QGraphicsScene
classes

- main window subclassing and dock widgets use example
(examples/main_windows/dock_widgets)

- many memory leaks fixed

- new implementation of constructors for "primitive" classes avoids
unnecessary memory allocation/deallocation cycles (around 27%) and copy
operations

QtAda can be downloaded from SourceForge site:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/qtada/

QtAda is an Ada2005 language bindings to Qt 4.2 and Qt 4.3. Its allow
easily create powerful graphical user interface on Ada. QtAda use native
thread safe signal/slot mechanism, provide access to more than 120 Qt
classes, provide Ada-aware meta object compiler, support development of
custom widgets and Qt Designer's custom widget plugins, support loading
at runtime of GUI forms from Qt Designer's UI files and so on.

All questions and comment are welcome!

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles