[Kde-bindings] Miquel de Icaza writes about Qyoto on his blog

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Tue Sep 18 15:46:26 UTC 2007

I think this is good news:

http://tirania.org/blog/archive/2007/Sep-18.html

Miquel did email me about the time of aKademy and suggested that we put
together a press release and docs on the Mono site. I never managed to get
organised enough to do that, but I think it's important we should try and get
things moving again.

Arno has the modular smoke stuff pretty well working I believe, and I wasn't
that far off getting the KDE kimono classes to build. There have been several
questions and bug reports about Qyoto on this list in the last few weeks that
I haven't answered because I've had back trouble and really wanted to give
hacking a break until that went away. But my back is in good shape again and
so I'll try and get going with bindings again.