[Kde-bindings] Qyoto on OSX Compiling Problem

Dragan Bojovic bojovic.dragan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 05:55:14 UTC 2007

Hi,

For first sorry for my bad english. I am learning c# at the moment. I
found out that the QT4 Framework is the best GUI Solution for my
purpose.

I install Mono, QT4 Binary for OSX and try some Demos and all work
fine. Then i download smoke and qyoto. Smoke is compiling without
problems but qyoto give me the following error:

administrators-computer:~/Desktop/qt4-qyoto-1.0.0 administrator$ sudo
make install
Scanning dependencies of target qyoto
[  2%] Building CXX object csharp/qyoto/CMakeFiles/qyoto.dir/src/qyoto.o
[  4%] Building CXX object csharp/qyoto/CMakeFiles/qyoto.dir/src/handlers.o
Linking CXX shared module ../../lib/libqyoto.so
/usr/bin/ld: warning can't open dynamic library:
QtNetwork.framework/Versions/4/QtNetwork referenced from:
/usr/local/lib/libsmokeqt.dylib (checking for undefined symbols may be
affected) (No such file or directory, errno = 2)
/usr/bin/ld: warning can't open dynamic library:
QtOpenGL.framework/Versions/4/QtOpenGL referenced from:
/usr/local/lib/libsmokeqt.dylib (checking for undefined symbols may be
affected) (No such file or directory, errno = 2)
/usr/bin/ld: warning can't open dynamic library:
QtSql.framework/Versions/4/QtSql referenced from:
/usr/local/lib/libsmokeqt.dylib (checking for undefined symbols may be
affected) (No such file or directory, errno = 2)
/usr/bin/ld: warning can't open dynamic library:
QtSvg.framework/Versions/4/QtSvg referenced from:
/usr/local/lib/libsmokeqt.dylib (checking for undefined symbols may be
affected) (No such file or directory, errno = 2)
/usr/bin/ld: warning can't open dynamic library:
QtXml.framework/Versions/4/QtXml referenced from:
/usr/local/lib/libsmokeqt.dylib (checking for undefined symbols may be
affected) (No such file or directory, errno = 2)
/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:

The complete Log is attached.

Can somebody please Help me ?

Thanks,