[Kde-bindings] Replacing kalyptus

Ashley Winters jahqueel at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 03:21:43 UTC 2007

--- Arno Rehn <arno at arnorehn.de> wrote:

> Am Mittwoch 03 Oktober 2007 19:00:05 schrieb Mauro Iazzi:
> > gccxml can accept commandline define like -DFOO="bar". Marking the
> > attribute "gccxml" will make it visible to it. I still do not know
> how
> > this would come out in the xml, but this is the easy bit.
> >
> > mauro
> That would still require to mark every signal/slot seperatly with the
>
> attribute, since you cannot include attributes in the access
> specifier.
> Something like
> public __attribute((gccxml("slots"))):
> 	void foo();
> doesn't work.

However, the xml is mostly in linear order, so something like:

public slots: =>
public: extern int ::__smoke_slot__ /* or something */; public:

would be enough to mark that the slot flag is now on. However, you'd
probably have to universally #define public/protected/private with flag
variables so you can keep track of the state transitions. That assumes
gccxml behaves like -fdump-translation-unit, which I have some
experience with.

- Ashley Winters