[Kde-bindings] Qyoto code generation bug

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Sat Nov 10 06:48:08 UTC 2007

On Friday 09 November 2007 19:56:00 Arno Rehn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in QHBoxLayout.cs the methods 'Spacing()' and 'SetSpacing()' are generated,
> even though there's such a property in its parent class
> (QLayout). 'Spacing()' is declared 'new' so it overrides the property.
> I don't know if this occurs anywhere else, but it prevents some examples
> from compiling.
Should we prevent the QHBoxLayout and QGridLayout Spacing() methods from being
generated - will that fix it? The call in the QLayout Spacing property will
look up the correct method in the Smoke library according to the class of the
current instance, and so the QHBoxLayout or QGridLayout c++ spacing() method
will still be called ok.