[Kde-bindings] Fwd: Qyoto/Kimono: A 64 bit unsafe function, build trouble on Debian unstable

Kaare Olsen kaare at nightcall.dk
Tue May 22 20:32:08 UTC 2007

On Tue, 22 May 2007 21:18:49 +0200
Arno Rehn <arno at arnorehn.de> wrote:

[...]
> It looks like the ${GMCS_PATH} variable isn't set up properly. Therefore it is
> empty and you get these errors as above.
> When you check out just qyoto, you have to check out the whole
> kdebindings/csharp module, not only kdebindings/csharp/qyoto since the check
> for gmcs lies in the kdebindings/csharp/CMakeList.txt.

Ah, thanks!  I followed the instructions on the website (http://cougarpc.net/qyoto/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=58) and didn't realize that there would be another CMakeLists.txt file in the directory above.

Now, with the changes I mentioned, the build process works flawlessly, and both libqyoto.so and qt-dotnet.dll were created.  Thanks again.

Soon I'll start coding using Qyoto/Kimono, I hope. :-)

--
Regards, Kaare