[Kde-bindings] playground/bindings/kimono

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Sun Mar 4 17:03:26 UTC 2007

Am Samstag, 3. März 2007 schrieb Arno Rehn:
> SVN commit 638799 by arnorehn:
>
> * Added QModelIndex.InternalPointer() and QAbstractItemModel.CreateIndex()
> * Added simpletreemodel example (doesn't fully work yet)
Uhm, does anyone have an idea, why we can't select any sub-items in the
simpletreemodel example? I don't know what goes wrong with the CreateIndex()
function, it keeps saying
Can't select indexes from different model or with different parents.
I looked at how it is done in qtruby, but I don't really understand how it's
working there...
Maybe someone could explain it to me?

arno at arnorehn.de