[Kde-bindings] Qyoto release

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Tue Jun 26 15:44:50 UTC 2007

Am Dienstag, 26. Juni 2007 schrieb Richard Dale:
> On Monday 25 June 2007, Arno Rehn wrote:

> > > I uploaded two tarballs to the qyoto.org site based on Arno's and with
> > > some modifications using Richard's naming convention. I think they are
> > > ready to be an official release. If you could test them would be
> > > great! Also I'm preparing two accounts in the qyoto.org site so
> > > Richard and Arno could upload files to it.
> >
> > Maybe the current version as it is now in SVN should become the official
> > release because there are now some things fixed that shouldn't be in a
> > tarball (as the QScintilla thing or the compilation issue with Qt < 4.3).
> > I'd put up new ones.
>
> Yes, and the changes including QApplication Q_PROPERTIES that I added this
> morning, fixed bugs which could be annoying, and it would be nice if that
> could go in. Once, we have a tarball we're happy with on David's site, I'll
> finally do a release story for KDE Dot News.
Updated the tarballs again.
http://pumphaus.kilu.de/programming/qt4-smoke-1.0.0.tar.bz2
http://pumphaus.kilu.de/programming/qt4-qyoto-1.0.0.tar.bz2

INSTALL, README and AUTHORS are now better than before.
Also I removed all the .svn/ and admin/ directories which makes the tarballs a
whole lot smaller.

arno at arnorehn.de