[Kde-bindings] KDE/kdebindings/csharp/qyoto

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Sun Jun 24 16:52:22 UTC 2007

On Saturday 23 June 2007, Arno Rehn wrote:
> Am Samstag, 23. Juni 2007 schrieb Richard Dale:
> > On Saturday 23 June 2007, Arno Rehn wrote:
> > > SVN commit 679213 by arnorehn:
> > >
> > > * Added classes for QScintilla2
> >
> > OK, good, but this doesn't leave much time for discussion before the
> > release. I think QScintilla should be in it's own namespace, and built
> > with it's own dll (does that work).
>
> Yes, that'd work, I've already tried that. But QScintilla is also in the
> same smoke library as the rest of Qt, so I just put it together with the
> rest of Qyoto. But of course it would be possible to create a seperate
> assembly. Should we make a whole new project out of it or do it together
> with Qyoto?
The only reason the QScintilla stuff is in the same lib as Qt is because we
need to improve the smoke lib to make it more modular and be able to generate
different libs for Qt and Scintilla. So I would prefer a separate assembly
really. But we don't quite have a functioning release system yet - I think we
(Arno and myself) need to be able to upload tarballs to the qyoto.org site.
Otherwise we will need to tag a release in the svn for other people to then
package.