[Kde-bindings] KDE/kdebindings

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Tue Jun 5 19:55:30 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 05 June 2007, David Canar wrote:
> > Anything else?
>
> I think it would be good to contact the mono developers to post either
> an Article in Mono, post news in their site and/or add a Qyoto section
> to http://www.mono-project.com/Gui_Toolkits
Yes that sounds a good idea, although I'm not sure what the mono people think
of Qt/KDE bindings. Maybe you or Arno know them better than me, and could
adapt the KDE dot news article and press release for that? I'll write
something this evening if I have time, but am a bit busy and so it might be
tomorrow evening.