[Kde-bindings] Splitting up the SMOKE library

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Mon Jul 16 16:51:04 UTC 2007

On Monday 16 July 2007, Arno Rehn wrote:
> Am Montag, 16. Juli 2007 schrieb Thomas Moenicke:
> > I just opened a branch in branches/work/kdebindings-smoke2/
>
> Since I've also made some changes to kalyptus, it might be a good idea to
> have also the kalyptus stuff in that branch.
Yes, certainly.

And sometime it would be nice to use another tool for generating the Smoke
library (I don't like maintaining the kalyptus perl much). But changing that
while we also rethink the smoke runtime is too big a change to get right. So
if we evolve the smoke runtime first, and then only start on a better parser
(or other code generation method like basing it on gcc-xml dump), should
ensure that we can always have something that works.