[Kde-bindings] playground/bindings/kimono

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Tue Jan 30 18:11:30 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 30 January 2007, Arno Rehn wrote:
> * Fixed off-by-one mistake when invoking signals in SmokeInvocation.cs
>   and qyoto.cpp - makes signals work again
Hmm, thanks for fixing that - I should have done a bit of testing before I
checked it in, oh well..

Today I've starting converting the qdbus/chat application, and it uses .ui
files. And since the api was changed to use properties a lot of the uics
generated code no longer compiles. I'll have a look - I think everything that
is a Q_PROPERTY is labelled as a property in the xml, so it should be easy to
convert. I think the code looks a lot tidier with C# properties anyway.

I've also started on a ruby C++ => C# script for the examples, which is better
than nothing so far.