[Kde-bindings] playground/bindings/kimono

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Mon Jan 29 18:33:02 UTC 2007

Am Montag, 29. Januar 2007 17:53 schrieb Richard Dale:
> On Monday 29 January 2007, Arno Rehn wrote:
> > SVN commit 628232 by arnorehn:
> >
> > * Fixed compiler options in examples to use -r instead of -addmodule
>
> Great! The warnings were really annoying, and I didn't know what was
> causing them..

Actually this doesn't fix the warnings from CMake, it changes just the way we
link the targets to qt-dotnet.dll. -addmodule imports the metadata (that is,
which classes, methods, attributes, etc) into the target and exposes them
from there, -r: (or -reference) just does a normal link. -addmodule should
only be used when you want to create a multifile assembly (an assembly not
containing any code itself, just exposing the classes/methods of
so-called 'modules').

arno at arnorehn.de