[Kde-bindings] Some questions on kalyptus

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Thu Jan 18 17:27:08 UTC 2007

Hi,

I just looked through the code of kalyptus in order to get on
with ".NET-2.0-ifying" and I have a few questions on the CxxToKimono module.
First, why are so many Enums converted to int's (e.g. 'Qt::ToolBarAreas'
=> 'int'). We have these enums in C#, as far as I know, so why are they
int's?

Then I think I found a bug in the code generation for QApplication for Qt4.
In the first constructor it says

string[] args = new string[argv.Length + 1];
args[0] = System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().Location;
argv.CopyTo(args, 1);
NewQApplication(args.Length, args);

which is correct, but the others take in the "NewQApplication" line "argv"
instead of new modified "args". This won't use the executing assembly as
first argument. In the Qt3 version everything is right.

arno at arnorehn.de