[Kde-bindings] Some refactoring

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Sun Jan 14 14:33:19 UTC 2007

Am Samstag, 13. Januar 2007 12:25 schrieb Paolo Capriotti:
> I didn't commit the changes because I'm not 100% sure I didn't introduce
> some breakage, so I ask someone to check the attached patch to see if it's
> ok.
I just took a quick look and patched a copy of my sources. It seems to work 
all well. I have a testing program which uses the whole thing with 
Signals/Slots and that works perfect. I think you can commit your changes, I 
see no problems. If there are some, they can't be major and can be easily 
fixed, I think.
And for more C#-2.0-ing we first need to modify kalyptus in order to produce 
the correct source files. Then we can start modifying the marshallers, which 
will be in particular the List/Vector marshallers and the QPair and QMap 
things. But as I said, we first need the new generated sources.

Arno Rehn
arno at arnorehn.de

More information about the Kde-bindings mailing list