[Kde-bindings] Problem condition in Qyoto MethodCall

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Mon Feb 12 15:21:26 UTC 2007

> [ ... cut ... ]

Well, I've hacked a lot around in qyoto.cpp and changed the way we check if
it's a contained instance or not: I've added a field to smokeqyoto_object
called 'contained' and it is set up when the constructor was just called.
This was necessary because sometimes the instance was already destroyed and
we still wanted to get the parent of it. The new field is updated when the
parent of the widget is changed because it is added to a layout, too.
It works better now and up to t10 every tutorial works well. But with t11 it
keeps crashing and I can't figure out why it does so. Since I've created
quite a mess, I don't want to check in what I have. I've attached a patch
with all the changes, if you could take a look at it and tell me what you
think...

arno at arnorehn.de