[Kde-bindings] Problem condition in Qyoto MethodCall

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Mon Feb 12 15:21:26 UTC 2007

> [ ... cut ... ]

Well, I've hacked a lot around in qyoto.cpp and changed the way we check if 
it's a contained instance or not: I've added a field to smokeqyoto_object 
called 'contained' and it is set up when the constructor was just called. 
This was necessary because sometimes the instance was already destroyed and 
we still wanted to get the parent of it. The new field is updated when the 
parent of the widget is changed because it is added to a layout, too.
It works better now and up to t10 every tutorial works well. But with t11 it 
keeps crashing and I can't figure out why it does so. Since I've created 
quite a mess, I don't want to check in what I have. I've attached a patch 
with all the changes, if you could take a look at it and tell me what you 

Arno Rehn
arno at arnorehn.de
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: hack.diff
Type: text/x-diff
Size: 6621 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-bindings/attachments/20070212/98257945/attachment.bin>

More information about the Kde-bindings mailing list