[Kde-bindings] Questions on TODO list

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Wed Feb 7 18:56:27 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've just taken a look at the TODO list, but the first point I don't really
get:

* Implement a way of ensuring instances with 'owners' like
QLayoutItem, QListWidgetItem, QTableWidgetItem, QWidget and QObject
are not garbage collected when they are no referenced in the C# code.
This matters if they have been subclassed in C#, as when they are
referenced again and a new C# wrapper instance is created it will
have lost the customised subclassing.

What exactly do you mean? Maybe an example could do :-)

arno at arnorehn.de