[Kde-bindings] KDE/kdebindings

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Wed Feb 7 12:51:01 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 07 February 2007, Thomas Moenicke wrote:
> SVN commit 631222 by moenicke:
>
> * Configured gtguess.pl for cmake and removed moc instructions in smokekde
> * Added RUBY_SITE_LIB_DIR, RUB_SITE_ARCH_DIR to cmake in qtruby which is
> now qtruby4.so
>
> CCMAIL: kde-bindings at kde.org
>

>  M  +4 -6      qtruby/rubylib/qtruby/CMakeLists.txt
>  M  +1 -4      qtruby/rubylib/qtruby/lib/CMakeLists.txt
>  M  +2 -2      qtruby/rubylib/qtruby/lib/Qt/CMakeLists.txt
>  M  +15 -4     smoke/kde/CMakeLists.txt
>  M  +18 -18    smoke/kde/qtguess.pl.cmake
This looks really good - automake/autoconf has been so much trouble with
qtruby especially on windows and mac os x. I might do a new qtruby release if
cmake works well in those environments.

In generate.pl.cmake there is a test:

if("@QT_DBUS_FOUND@" eq "YES")

Which would be true if you specified '--enable-qtdbus=yes' as a configure
option. Does the new cmake build work with that, and include the qdbus
headers and link against libQtDBus if qdbus support is wanted?