[Kde-bindings] New smoke version

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Mon Aug 13 19:17:07 UTC 2007

On Monday 13 August 2007, Arno Rehn wrote:
> Well, what do you think about the current state of modular smoke?
> Anything you miss or want to change? What about porting the rest of the
> smoke based bindings to the new API? It's mainly just about replacing
> Smoke::Index with Smoke::ModuleIndex and idClass with findClass at the
> appropiate places. The port of Qyoto works pretty fine for me up to the
> moment.
I'm afraid i haven't tried it yet - i'll try and check out the code and try it
out. The only thing i would change is to specify the classes to go in a
module, and not specify the classes to exclude from a module, as that way it
will be easier to maintain. It will be a big improvement if you've got it
working.