[Kde-bindings] First release of Qyoto

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Thu Apr 26 18:24:20 UTC 2007

On Thursday 26 April 2007, Arno Rehn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think we can do a first release of Qyoto by now.
> Everything on the TODO list has been done, except maybe the translation of
> more Qt examples to C#. But for a very first release this is not that much
> important, in my opinion.
> Is there anything that still has to be done? I can't think of anything at
> the moment.
> What do you think?
As far as I know, only out argument types need doing. I'm going away for two
weeks on Sunday though.

I've recently been working on the code generation for the KDE classes, and
I'll check in what I have. It doesn't compile yet, but isn't far off.
Change '-fsmoke' to '-fkimono' in kdebindings/smoke/kde/generate.pl and
run 'perl generate.pl' to have a look.