[Kde-bindings] KDE/kdebindings/csharp/qyoto

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Fri Apr 13 10:53:53 UTC 2007

On Friday 13 April 2007, Arno Rehn wrote:
> SVN commit 653242 by arnorehn:
>
> * Fixed CMakeLists.txt's to work with the new directory structure. Some
> lines of the top-level CMakeLists.txt should be put in subdirectories,
> though. * Subclasses of QTextBlockUserData are now contained instances.
>
> CCMAIL: kde-bindings at kde.org
>

>  M  +7 -8      CMakeLists.txt
>  M  +6 -0      ChangeLog
>  M  +2 -0      src/handlers.cpp
>  M  +1 -0      tools/CMakeLists.txt
>  M  +2 -2      tools/uics/CMakeLists.txt
Ah good, I agree the top level CMakeLists.txt needs to be split up a bit. Also
I think it would be nice to build qt-dotnet.dll and libqyoto.so in qyoto/lib
and give them macro names to refer to them in other CMakeLists.txts. The
MonoDevelop project specifies lib/Debug and lib/Release for building the dll,
and I don't know if that's better than giving them different names
like 'qt-dotnet-debug.dll' for the debug version.

The build needs to work when srcdir != builddir too sometime - maybe it
already does, but I haven't tried it yet.