[Kde-bindings] playground/bindings/kimono

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Sat Apr 7 14:21:24 UTC 2007

On Friday 06 April 2007, Arno Rehn wrote:
> SVN commit 651139 by arnorehn:
>
> * Added more helper classes for abstract base classes which are returned by
>   public methods.
> * Fixed little bug in qdbus/chat/chat.cs.
>
> CCMAIL: kde-bindings at kde.org
>

>  M  +3 -0      ChangeLog
>  M  +1 -1      examples/qdbus/chat/chat.cs
>  A             gui/QAbstractButtonHelper.cs
>  A             gui/QAbstractItemDelegateHelper.cs
>  A             gui/QAbstractItemViewHelper.cs
>  A             gui/QAbstractProxyModelHelper.cs
>  A             gui/QAbstractTextDocumentLayoutHelper.cs
>  M  +11 -0     handlers.cpp
>  M  +146 -0    qyoto.cpp
I'm not clear what these classes are for - what problem do they solve? I
thought we needed just a couple of classes corresponding to the Qt internal
QTableModel and QListModel classes so we could call all the methods in the
QTableWidget and QListWidget classes. Also, if they are 'internal only' and
not in the public Qyoto api, then I think they should be called '..Internal'
rather than '..Helper'.