[Kde-bindings] searching for a developper who is interested in programming a kde app in qtruby for communicating with a xmlrpc-c server

stefan julius stefan.julius at t-online.de
Mon Sep 18 07:41:01 UTC 2006

Hello, at first I am sorry for posting this here, if i am on the false list,
but someone on #kde-dev channel has told me i am right here for asking.

I have less experiences in programming [ java :-( ] but i think i have a good
idea [ I know everybodey thinks that ;-) ].

Learning qt and ruby will take too much time for me, so I decided to look for
someone, who can help me to realise this project.

If someone is interested please answer this email directly to my email address
or visit me @ #vcp on freenode!

P.S.: I f someone need more information please ask!

Thanxx a lot to all of u!

coocoon