[Kde-bindings] Qyoto D-Bus

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Sat Oct 28 14:47:23 UTC 2006

Am Donnerstag, 19. Oktober 2006 13:55 schrieb Richard Dale:
> We need to be able to marshall the 'QList<QVariant>' that
> QDbusMessage.Arguments() returns in order to get the QVariant that contains
> the QStringList with the reply.

Should we write an extra function like "marshall_QVariantList" or does this
code

#define DEF_VALUELIST_MARSHALLER(ListIdent,ItemList,Item) namespace { char
ListIdent##STR[] = #Item; };  \
        Marshall::HandlerFn marshall_##ListIdent =
marshall_ValueListItem<Item,ItemList,ListIdent##STR>;

DEF_VALUELIST_MARSHALLER( QVariantList, QList<QVariant>, QVariant )

'redirect' the calls to marshall_ValueListItem? I've never seen such a
construction before, what does it do?

arno at arnorehn.de