[Kde-bindings] sinal slot handling in script language

Dongxu Ma dongxu.ma at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 04:38:15 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I am recently learning QT4 and related binding mechanism. This question
troubled me very much,
say, I declared a subclass and its signal/slots in binding language. How is
the signal/slot handled then?
Since in C++ moc will generate a dedicated file which contains some binary
form information for this.
This file is also linked during compiling.
I also noticed the qt signal macro is substituted to 'signal:' , while this
is not a c++ reserved word (anyone
correct me since I am not a c++ expert). So how is such qt-spefic stuff
handled?

Can someone guide me any document?

--
Cheers, Dongxu