[Kde-bindings] Qyoto D-Bus

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Thu Oct 19 11:37:59 UTC 2006

Am Donnerstag, 19. Oktober 2006 00:32 schrieb Richard Dale:
> I've updated the QDBus* classes, so we can experiment with getting DBus to
> work. If Q_CLASSINFO and Q_SCRIPTABLE are working, and the details are
> going into the QMetaObject then QDBus slots should 'just work'.
> QDBusAbstractInterface.Call() should work ok too - just give the method
> name as a string, and wrap each arg in a QVariant to call a D-Bus method.
Uhm, first there seem to be other problems to solve. I've roughly converted
the "listnames" example to C# and that doesn't rely on Q_CLASSINFO or
Q_SCRIPTABLE at all. The example is attached. QDBusConnection.SessionBus()
doesn't return a reference to an object and I think we need QDBusReply to get
it working.

arno at arnorehn.de