[Kde-bindings] Smoke for KDE4

Paulo J. Matos pocm at soton.ac.uk
Wed Oct 18 08:32:21 UTC 2006

On 10/18/06, Arno Rehn <arno at arnorehn.de> wrote:
> Funny, it seems as it won't build against Qt 4.2 at all. On my Gentoo box I've
> just upgraded to Qt 4.2 and tried to recompile qt4-qtruby. It gives me
> exactly the same error. I didn't really care about it as I had it already on
> my system and just thought "someone of those gentoo guys has just checked in
> a wrong patch", but apparently it's a problem with the code generation of
> kalyptus.

Hummm, that's bad news since I was still hoping the it would compile
with vanilla-qt4 and the problem was with qt-copy. So probably my
running compilation of qt4 might as well stop... :-(

Richard, any opinions on this? Suggestions? I think I will then try to
compile smoke with KDE4 using your latest patches to kdebindings. I'll
get back to you with problems then.

Regards,

Paulo Matos