[Kde-bindings] CMake file for Qyoto/Kimono

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Sun Nov 26 15:07:31 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've created a CMake file for Qyoto, may I transmit to SVN? I've attached it,
could someone please have a look at it? For me it works, but I'm working with
cmake for the first time, so I don't want to mess up SVN.

I called the mono library "qt-dotnet" because "qt-csharp" wouldn't be correct
(you can also use it with VB.NET, Boo and whatever).

arno at arnorehn.de