[Kde-bindings] port kdebindings to cmake

David Canar davidcanar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 15:44:33 UTC 2006

The makefile in the qyoto folder has old code. I think the Qt namespace was
used before and now it is used the Qyoto namespace. AFAIK there is no need
to compile the following files because they are only examples and most of
them won't compile because they are old:

doit.exe, hello.exe, qstringtest.exe, t1.exe

We only need to compile libqyoto.so and qyoto.dll in that order (Richard
will know better than me)
In the qyoto.dll rule in the makefile is missing the Qyoto.cs file to
compile properly. It should be :

qyoto.dll: SmokeInvocation.cs Qyoto.cs
        mcs -unsafe -debug -out:qyoto.dll -target:library
SmokeInvocation.csqyoto/*.cs qdbus/*.cs
Qyoto.cs

Thanks,

David.