[Kde-bindings] kdebindings in KDE trunk: how to move forward

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Fri Nov 17 21:40:19 UTC 2006

I'd like to get the discussion started on how we want to structure the kdebindings
module as we move forward.  I'd like to propose that we get rid of the toplevel
build stuff like it is now and subdivide each of the sections into language
categories:

kdebindings/ruby
kdebindings/java
kdebindings/perl

etc

that way, we can package the bindings project up per language instead of packaging
them up as a whole group and having to do global checks for the presence of
interpreters, libraries, and headers.

Perhaps smoke, kalpytus, and ? can all go into kdebindings/utilities

Any thoughts?