[Kde-bindings] kde-bindings cleanup

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Fri Nov 17 07:04:52 UTC 2006

On Thursday 16 November 2006 14:00, Caleb Tennis wrote:
> Since dcop isn't in KDE anymore, does anyone object to removing the dcop*
> projects
> from kdebindings trunk?  It might go a long way in helping to cleanup and
> get ready
> for the buildsystem move.

I don't use or maintain any of those projects, but you've got my approval. :)

I'd like to see everything that is obsolete or unmaintained removed from the
kde-bindings module first, with stuff being added later.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/