[Kde-bindings] more work on the TODO

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Mon May 29 11:54:20 UTC 2006

On Monday 29 May 2006 03:06, Paolo Capriotti wrote:
> On 5/28/06, Arno Rehn <arno at arnorehn.de> wrote:
> > Am Sonntag, 28. Mai 2006 19:46 schrieb Paolo Capriotti:
> > > I've finished implementing what was in the TODO list. Here is a patch
> > > against svn trunk.
> >
> > Great!
> >
> > Just one little thing: in QObject.cs there is one mistake that one
> > Connect() method does not return a value.
>
> Oops, that was just an experiment, I didn't mean to include it in the
> patch, sorry: just revert that change to the current revision in svn.
I can't seem to get the patch to work - am I doing something obviously wrong
in applying it? It finds qyoto.cpp ok, but not the others in the qyoto dir.

-- Richard

baldhead duke 505% patch --dry-run < signalslot.diff
Perhaps you should have used the -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|Index: qyoto/QObject.cs
|===================================================================
|--- qyoto/QObject.cs   (revision 545029)
|+++ qyoto/QObject.cs   (working copy)
--------------------------
File to patch:
Skip this patch? [y]
Skipping patch.
3 out of 3 hunks ignored
Perhaps you should have used the -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|Index: qyoto/Qyoto.cs
|--- qyoto/Qyoto.cs     (revision 545029)
|+++ qyoto/Qyoto.cs     (working copy)
File to patch:
Skip this patch? [y]
Skipping patch.