[Kde-bindings] Qyoto TODO

Arno Rehn kde-bindings at arnorehn.de
Fri May 26 11:14:48 UTC 2006

Hi,

Ok, with newest update from Paolo this won't make much sense anymore, but I
tried to send this message for 2 times, and the Mailing-List just didn't
accept it...

I've just done some of the parts in the TODO, but first there is a problem
with the new way to set up Q_EMIT:
In the line 'Q_EMIT = (IQWidgetSignals) realProxy.GetTransparentProxy();'
there is a cast to 'IQWidgetSignals' from the 'standard' proxy. If you want
everything in the Dummy-constructor, this cast has to be dynamic because we
get the type of the interface at runtime. But I don't know, whether it is
possible in C# to cast to another type only with the inforamtion of a
System.Type. I left this part of the TODO-list out, because it just seems to
be a smarter way than it now is.

But I have added the static methods in Qyoto.cs; the C++ stuff Richard has to
do on his own, I think. I myself still don't really get through the code in
the C++ files.

arno at arnorehn.de