[Kde-bindings] qt4-qyoto segmentation fault

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Sat Jul 22 14:11:29 UTC 2006

Hi,

Just tried that, but it doesn't help that much:
with strace I keep being flooded with "Segmentation Fault" - and nothing else.
with gdb I don't really get along... I passed gdb the argument "mono" and then
typed "run t9.exe". It says, the app is now running, but it doesn't happen
anything.

Do other people experience the same problem?

arno at arnorehn.de