[Kde-bindings] Wrapper for KWin class ?

Han Holl han.holl at pobox.com
Wed Jan 25 20:42:37 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 25 January 2006 21:25, Richard Dale wrote:

> The kwin.h header has #ifdef Q_OS_UNIX's round the KWin class, and kalyptus
> currently skips anything OS specific like that. I did try removing the
> skipping code, and the Smoke library built fine, so maybe that could be
> fixed as KDE will only build on Unix-like systems at the moment.

That would be nice.

Most things you can do though KWin can be accomplished via Window-Specific
Settings in KControl, but it's nicer to do this from the program itself.
Could I try this for myself ? I do still have the entire kdebindings directory
tree after the build.
I see a relevant entry in the kalyptus changelog, but I don't see an obvious
patch.

Thanks anyway,

Han Holl