[Kde-bindings] custom slots

Thomas Moenicke tm at ippfp.org
Fri Jan 20 22:54:57 UTC 2006

Hi,

I want to call custom slots with a c++ proxy method, registered as slot. To
know which php-method has to be called as custom slot, the pair ("custom
slot", "signal") can be stored in a hash table.

Is there a better, more elegant solution?
I played a bit with qt_metacall() but how to add the name and an id '_id' of
an additional method at runtime? indexOfMethod() walks through the structure
'd' but I find no way to access it. I believe it will be called before
qt_metacall is called, and if indexOfMethod() does not find the name of
method the mechanism fails.

can anybody help?

Thomas