[Kde-bindings] Closing problem after upgrade to kde-redhat kdebindigs-2.5.1 fc4

Han Holl han.holl at pobox.com
Wed Feb 8 20:26:51 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 08 February 2006 19:12, Richard Dale wrote:

> > Any suggestions? Is anyone else seeing this ?
>
> I've just tried it (on Kubuntu with KDE 3.5.1) and don't get any messages
> at all - it looks like a problem with your kde installation to me.

Yes, I was afraid of that. Unfortunately not too many people use
kde-redhat.org and probably none of those uses korundum. And it's not easy to
revert a 12 package upgrade without getting tangled up in dependency hell.
Any idea what could cause kdeinit to want to start dcopserver ?

And the UniqueApplication now works. Thanks.

Han Holl