[Kde-bindings] Qyoto Custom Signal Arguments

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Thu Aug 24 18:07:51 UTC 2006

OK, now as the more serious bugs are fixed the bindings are really close to
getting useful.
But there's still one problem: arguments for custom signals don't work. I took
a quick look at the way it is done in qt4-qtruby and it seems to be nearly
the same.
When I watch the variables in the EmitSignal class, there is something passed
to the class. But apparently it isn't processed correctly or so.
Am I right, that QMetaObject::activate() emits a signal?
I don't find any documentation about this method on the Net or in the Qt docs
and it doesn't appear in any of the header-files.
Any ideas what to do?

arno at arnorehn.de