[Kde-bindings] Another patch for Qyoto

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Mon Aug 21 20:38:37 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've just worked a little bit more on the bindings and fixed the bug that a
Qyoto app would segfault when exited.

The solution was quite simple: We only need to delete() the C++ qApp when
quitting. Apparently this isn't done by mono. I think this would require us
to create a wrapper instance around our C++ qApp and set this as the C# qApp.
But I think my solution is by far simpler and at the moment OK. If someone
feels like doing it with a wrapper instance, please do it. That is a for sure
a cleaner way than mine.

The patch attached combines the moc-args-patch (slot-patch) from my last mail
and the one for this bug.

arno at arnorehn.de