[Kde-bindings] Qt4, Smoke + C# status?

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Fri Apr 21 15:19:28 UTC 2006

On Friday 21 April 2006 15:17, Simon Edwards wrote:
> > SmokeInvocation.cs will work with both Qt3 and Qt4, but the C/C++ code in
> > qt3handlers.cpp and qt3qyoto.cpp needs porting to Qt4 in handlers.cpp and
> > qyoto.cpp. It isn't difficult to port the code as far as I can remember,
> > if you want to have a try. The changes should be pretty much the same as
> > in the Qt3 vs. Qt4 QtRuby code.
>
> I fixed up handlers.cpp and qyoto.cpp to use Qt4 and they still compile.
Do you mean you copied the code in qt3handlers.cpp/qt3qyoto.cpp to
handlers.cpp/qyoto.cpp, and then ported it to Qt4? If so, please check it
into the svn if you like. There is a lot more code in the qt3* ones as that
was what we were working on. The code in handlers.cpp/qyoto.cpp should have
built with Qt4, but are completely out of date.

The slots/signals stuff in the qt3* files to create a QMetaObject, is quite
different and will need some changing, but can be just commented out as
custom slots/signals weren't implemented yet anyway.