[Kde-bindings] Qt4, Smoke + C# status?

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Wed Apr 19 17:18:02 UTC 2006

Richard Dale wrote:
>> 12. Are there any age restrictions on participating?
>> Yes. You must be 18 years of age or older by May 8, 2006 to be
>> eligible to participate in Summer of Code 2006.
>>
>> Actually, I'm 15 years old, I think this would be a little problem.
>> And I don't know how much time I will have in summer, but if I have
>> enough time I am going to help as much as I can :).
>
>Well, I can ask on the eV list whether we can get some special
> exception. But if you help anyway that would be great.

No, there's no exception to this rule. Google cannot engage in contract
with you if you're not 18 years old.

Maybe in SoC 2009?

Aside from that, all help is appreciated, regardless of being one of the
approved projects or not.

  thiago.macieira (AT) trolltech.com     Trolltech AS
    GPG: 0x6EF45358                   |  Sandakerveien 116,
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C          |  NO-0402
    966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358          |  Oslo, Norway