[Kde-bindings] dcop call to open up korganizer on a specific date

Paul van Erk parena at parena.net
Tue Sep 20 22:25:18 UTC 2005

Hi everyone,

I'm the author of dbKalendar which some of you might know. One of the next
features I want to add is to communicate with korganizer. So, now I'm trying
to open up korganizer on a specific date. Unfortunately, I'm not getting any
further than this:

$ dcop korganizer CalendarIface goDate
Not enough arguments.

I know I need to specify a date, but I simply do now know how. I've seen
several errors appear:

cannot handle datatype 'QDate'
Not enough arguments.
bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('

So, I really don't know where to go from here. All I want is to let korganizer
open up a "new appointment" window on a specified date. Can anyone help me?

Paul 'parena' van Erk

--
http://www.parena.net
http://www.parena.net/dbKalendar