[Kde-bindings] Common work for Qt4 bindings

Marcus mathpup at mylinuxisp.com
Sat Sep 10 05:19:33 UTC 2005

But I do not know how much of the C++ language moc really understands and how
much it just skips over. moc's job is to grab the declarations that are
needed to create .moc files. I do not know how many tricks it uses to do
that. For example, does moc really understand operator+(...) or does it is
just smart enough to skip over it?

Another area is enums... It is convenient (for my stuff at least) if I know
the numbers that are associated with each member of an enum, and I do not
think that moc provides that.

And then something else that can be useful is that GCCXML knows the size of
each primitive type (and enum), which can vary across platforms.

I'm unwilling to hack on moc because it is so hard to understand.