[Kde-bindings] Qyoto: SIGNALS/SLOTS

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Thu Dec 29 13:51:25 UTC 2005

On Saturday 24 December 2005 18:05, Arno Rehn wrote:
> > Ok, I think I can do it now the 'non-SMOKE-way'. But I agree it would be
> > better to do it the SMOKE way. But what would that be?
>
> Yepp, I actually DID it the 'non-SMOKE-way'. I uploaded the modified files
> and commented them well, so it should be very easy to understand. Please
> note that libqtsharp.so from Qt# is needed.
> I know it is not very good to use the Qt#-way but it is a point from where
> we could start.
>
> http://www.arnorehn.de/programming/qyoto_signals.tar.gz
OK good - I'll have a look at what you've done, but I think 'plan A' should
still be to copy how it was done in qtruby. But on top of the qtruby way, it
might be nice to have a more 'C#-like' api with delegates - so perhaps this
implementation could be used to experiment with how delegates/Qt should look.