[Kde-bindings] Qyoto: SIGNALS/SLOTS

Arno Rehn kde-bindings at arnorehn.de
Thu Dec 15 13:32:20 UTC 2005

Am Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2005 20:22 schrieb Adam Treat:
> On Wednesday December 14 2005 1:43 pm, you wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I found the following in you code:
> > IntPtr s = (this.Instance as QtSharp).RawObject;
> >
> > does 'RawObject' point to the underlying C++ instance?
> > If it does, a second question: How do I get the pointer to the
> > C++-instance? It tried it with 'GCHandle.Alloc' but that doesn't seem to
> > work.
>
> Yes, it does.  You can find the code for RawObject and the handling of C++
> pointer interaction in the attached file.

Thanks, but here I referr to the smoke-lib. I think we can use the functions
of libqtsharp to connect signals to slots. I just wanted to try to use
libqtsharp with the smoke-bindings. Therefore I would need to get the pointer
to the instance of the object in the smoke-lib.

> Here is the location for all the behind-the-scenes mechanisms for the
> unreleased version of Qt#.  This is the latest code that I worked on and it
> did work up to the point you are looking to get, but I think you are on the
> right track with the smoke bindings.
>
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/qtcsharp/qtsharp/src/newbindings/stat
>ic/

but maybe I'll take a look at what you've done. Could be useful :) .

arno at arnorehn.de