[Kde-bindings] Accessing KDE::DirOperator.selectedItems method

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò flameeyes at gentoo.org
Thu Dec 8 00:41:08 UTC 2005

Hi,
I'm having trouble adding support for new digests creation in KDigest, but I'm
having trouble using the KDirOperator I have put for navigation (and at this
point to put new files into it), as I can use selectedItems method that's the
only way to get the items that are currently selected:

./kdigestview.rb:270:in `method_missing': Cannot handle 'const KFileItemList*'
as return-type of KDirOperator::selectedItems (ArgumentError)

Is there a way to workaround this or I have to redesign completely my idea?

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
Gentoo/ALT lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE