[Kde-bindings] qtruby installation on macosx

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Mon Apr 4 23:22:46 UTC 2005

On 04/04/2005, at 6:48 PM, Richard Dale wrote:

> On Monday 04 April 2005 06:22, jm wrote:
>> This is what happens when installing with the supplied directions from
>> the INSTALL file. (error at bottom of post).
>> vtable for QHttpResponseHeader referenced from libsmokeqt expected to
>> be defined in libqt.3.dylib
>> make: *** [qtruby.bundle] Error 1
> This looks to me as though you have two incompatible Qt versions
> installed, so
> the headers used to generate the Smoke library don't correspond to
> what the
> linker finds. Is that possible?
>
> -- Richard

No I've only installed QT once, a while ago now, in
/Developer/qt/mac/free-3.3.2  with a link from /Developer/qt. I was
going to post the configure parameters used to compile it. Does anyone
on this list know how to extract them?

also,

QTDIR=/Developer/qt
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH includes /Developer/qt/lib
PATH includes /Developer/qt/bin

J.