[Kde-bindings] Building the QtRuby extension with -export-dynamic

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Wed Sep 29 10:31:28 UTC 2004

There is a problem with loading the QtRuby and Korundum extensions when you
invoke a QtRuby program from the command line. Which is why the qtrubyinit
and krubyinit executables are provided. I use a PowerPC machine and I don't
have the problem, which makes it very difficult for me to investigate it.

I wonder if the extension was linked with the '-export-dynamic' linker option
it might cure it. Would anyone like to try this Makefile.am? Copy it to
qtruby/rubylib/qtruby, build and install the extension and see if it makes
any difference.